Beranda

Total Tayangan Halaman

Selasa, 21 Mei 2013

Suriah... Do I Care?



Bismillah. Bloggie, I am still awake right now. My watch shows 02. 36 A.M. One of my best friends is getting sick in hospital, so I accompany her.

I’m not going to tell about her, since it’s really painful to know about it. Just pray for her to get well soon, okay?
So, this is what I’m gonna tell you.

It was the 5th day of May in my 2013. A community group called Forum Silaturrahim Lembaga Dakwah Kampus (FSLDK) in West Sumatra held sympathy action for our brothers and sisters in Suriah. It has been known (my bad, unfortunately not all of Muslim know about this fact) that they have been treated and killed there.
Every campus should prepare some maneuver to succeed it. So, beside serving poster, we also make veil pins.


Then, everybody prepared...
Here some pictures that I took from Islamedia.




At the end, the head committee said that the flags we hold were the wrong one.
Oops. So, then I check it out and got a brief history about this.



I just feel that how deep is my love to them if I don’t recognize them at all. It also happens to other case. Like in Gaza, Rohingya, Moro, or in the other place. So, do I really care. This question always spoken out in my mind. DO I REALLY CARE?
The same case is in our love to Nabi Muhammad SAW. Do you know about him so much. Maybe I will think out of Sirah Nabawiyah again if for some questions about him, I don’t ever give true answers. How he will admit me as his followers L
The same case is also happen for me for not knowing the real face of my roommates’ felling, or my younger sisters, or my friends, or my neighbours, or even it’s YOU. I really have to say I’m really sorry.
Benarlah apa yang dibilang Rasul bahwa kita belum sempurna beriman sampai kita mencintai sesuatu untuk saudara kita, sama seperti apa yang kita cintai untuk diri kita.
It’s 03.00 A.M now. I still have to wake up.
My heart also have, too.


1 komentar: